CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Sweet Baby Bella


Bella joined our family 9 weeks ago and I find myself wondering how it's possible she's already 2 months old. Despite some (very) long nights, she's a very mellow, happy baby....well, most of the time. We still have some day/night confusion, but we are getting better. Kayden is the most awesome big brother ever. He's so tolerant of me having to take care of her all the time. He gets me diapers, throws the dirty ones away, talks to her and gives her kisses all the time. Who could ask for a better big brother?


1 comments:

Jennifer said...

OK, I'm so impressed that you now have a blog! It looks great and it took you no time to get it up and going! I'm excited about following your excited life :)

Followers